Pages

Monday 2 March 2020

All about me

Hai and kia ora my name is Phoenix and i'm a year 7 student at Pt England school, im 11  years turning 12 next year. This year my Teachers in the year 7 & 8 block are Mrs Moala, Ms Tapuke, Mrs Tele’a, Whae Kelly, Mrs Stone, and Mrs llaoa. My home teacher is Mrs Stone, and i love being in my home class. My culture is Moari. I Really enjoy playing with my friends Julia from room1 and Le'shar from My class room4. My favourite colour is Pink, My favourite subject is writing, and my favourite animal is a Panda. My hobbies are writing and one thing i like about writing is cause it's fun :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Phoenix would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video