Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

All about me 2019

 walt: write about ourselves about me


Kia ora My name is Phoenix.And i’m a year 6 in  pt. England school. I'm 10 years old.My teachers this year are Miss Parrant Miss Tuia and Mr Goodwin. I have a Friend called Zyla, Julia, Yolanda, My favourite colour is Hot pink, Yellow, Light Red, And my favourite food is sushi.

Task Description:
For this task we used template given to us by Miss Parrant to write about ourselves
for the about me section on our blog. We had to think about our different interests hobbies, and information about ourselves in a way that was cybersmart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Phoenix would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video