Pages

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Chapter one


                                         chapter 1
today i'm reading my new book called Once upon a cruise.i still cant were still on Disney cruise and Disney cruise is still tiny said a blond girl beside her. i Closed my eyes and repeat the cruise of beautiful and helpful and fun.Employee motto in my head even thought its the thirteenth person so far has anyone be bad or good today i forced myself to smile so everyone can play with me.we walked into the dinning room and we only have a couple of hours cause my face hurts so we ate our dinner so fast ahh my face is falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Phoenix would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video