Pages

Friday 11 August 2017

ancient toy

IMG_4108.JPG

We will talk about how we are going to craft this paragraph together.


Sandwich


On my plate is a delicious sandwich ready for me to eat.  Filled with chicken and salad, the sandwich melts in my mouth.  The sandwich is sitting in my lunchbox waiting for me to eat.


Start your writing here:

A yo yo is an ancient toy that children enjoy playing with. A yo yo is an  ancient toy you can do magic things on it.And i play some games with it just imagine i had a yo yo and i did a cool thing on it and i did a mistake with my yo yo.And i buyed one.and everybody's yo yo can go down and ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Phoenix would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video