Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Team 2 reflection


What do I know? What did I like to do this team 
l like the art gallery.i take a picture of my photo and I take a photo of Joseph one and Luisa photo. And I went are reand and I was like forever one and the teacher.l like at the back of the wall. The  Colour is the best thing in the art gallery.

What do I feel about this?
What did I like? 
l feel like my mum to be are  teacher and l  want to be are  teacher to 

How would I judge this?
What did I find hard about this?
my writing and my maths

What are the positive things about this? 
What are the good points about it?
I really did great at counting on from the biggest number.

What other ideas can you think of?
What other things would you like to do?
i like reading with Ms Squires

What have I learnt?  What will I do next?
l  want to do maths and writing.next team.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Phoenix would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video